Concept - Transforming Wassily Kandisky Abstract painting



As Kandisky made use of multiple colours in his original abstract painting such as; black, whites and various other colours, I made it a point to outline such colours by transforming them into brighter ones. Doing so, I was able to outlining the importance of similar shapes and the sharp edges Kandisky had presented into his original work of art.


Kandisky abstract painting and my simplified original work of art

Inspired by Kandisky I have created and played with such similar shapes to implement my own shapes, distorting them in different ways, enabling me to engage and choose brighter colours into my upcoming chair design.
Being a fun, modern bright design I intend to continue develop on it to create a unique futuristic print of which I shall imply on my upcoming modern chair


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger