Concept process - Designing a chair


Designing a chair is seen as challenge as many precautions are to be taken such as; the ideal size, material, appropriate design etc. For one to construct a successful chair it has to be strong enough  to support the weight of an individual whilst being comfortable enough to sit in for hours as well as looking ascetically pleasing from every angle. 

I am to begin constructing on my ideas by sketching them roughly, once I have produced such sketches I am to finalize them by drawing my chosen, final idea on an A3 paper. From such a drawing, I can then create a bozzetto where I would be able to give the viewer a rough idea of the design in a 3D form.



Chair sketches found online 

http://rsreed.com/PortfolioID_QuickSketch4.htm




A video was found on YouTube, showing the exact process one is to undertake to design a 3D chair. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXZP85JVpk8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger