Concept



Throughout the past few months I was asked to conduct research regarding design, art and film. Many topics during class struck me which lead me to conduct further research and to commence writing on my new blog regarding; The Four Feathers (Film), Bauhaus (Design), The Young Sailor (Art), Consumer's Rest (Design, Wassily Chair (Design) and an abstract painting of Wassily Kandisky (Art).

Whilst conducting my research I commenced brain storming about all the topics I have previously spoken about, all influencing me in many ways though their modern shapes, colours and textures. The utter concept I came up with involves the creation and development of my own modern, contemporary, state of the art chair. By combining all my privies studies such as; the bright red colours, multiple modern, linear shapes and forms I would be bale to create an extraordinary futuristic suitable metallic comfortable chair. 

By studying, sketching and contouring various shapes I will be proving and implementing my various influences I have researched upon in my own product. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger