Concept - Chair Design


Inspired from the beneath products my main goal was to  design and create a chair by combining all researched products together, that is; print/ design and an efficient yet simple chair model. 
















Design created 

Three metallic tubes are drawn, acting as the chairs legs inspired by Bauhaus simple, economical forms. 

Combining such bright colours, multiple modern, linear shapes and forms I was able to incorporate the bright red colour seen in the movie the four feathers and Wassily Kandisky forms and shapes I had previously studied.

The above design was created for me to improve and experiment even further on my ideas. I will continue to sketch and study further models until I am satisfied with my design which will then act as my final product.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger