Concept - Chair Design 2


In my second sketch idea I wanted to incorporate a new design involving; different print, different texture and materials. The beneath pictures show clearly from where my inspiration was deprived from. 



In the design I created, I wanted to incorporate the shapes Wassily had drew onto the chair's shape itself and make use of other patterns he had drawn in his own drawing. I also used wood instead of metal, drawing its texture and incorporating a colourful wave print on it.




Sketch/ Design created

I will be proceeding by sketching other interesting design's, leading me to my final product. Doing so, I will be able to finalize my research and create a bozzetto. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger