Final Design




My final concept and design where produced from the privies research I had conducted regarding movie, art and design.

I was mostly inspired from Robert Delaunay (Orphism), the bright colours he made use and the different shapes he created and contoured. Wassily Kandisky’s abstract painting also inspired me through the usage of shapes and colours, Bauhaus chair’s modern, simple designs and the movie four feathers. I also incorporated the shape of the playing cards in my design. I was able to do so, as in the movie I chose the soldiers who were on duty where protecting the queen and king’s land from the invaders.

The result achieved is a modern, sleek, decorative yet simple chair design. The creation of the chair was produced in such a form and way to show strength and importance from its size and length in a modernistic way. 


Sketches produced of a chair from different angles 

Final design produced 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Alexia's Blog

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger